Monday, September 10, 2012

A Brief Shoot with Nat.

Hey Everyone. I've been all over the country for the last couple months. I had about 5 or 6 days at home in Charlotte, and during that time I took these photos of my friend Nat! She is a killer model, and I love photographing her!                                                                                                                           NAT-3                                                                                              NAthalia                                                                                     NAT-1                                                                                                 I hope everyone is enjoying the beginning of fall!                                                                                     -Michael

No comments:

Post a Comment