Wednesday, March 7, 2012

The Grass is Always Greener

Hey everyone!

I hope you are all doing great and pursuing your dreams daily. 

I drove by this beautiful location the other day and knew I had to take some photos there!



I don't usually use this blog to talk about things that I have been thinking, but I would like to do that today. I've been spending a lot of time lately realizing how powerful words are. I'm not so much talking about the negative sticks and stones breaking bones stuff, I'm speaking more on the power of a word to build up. The other day, someone told me that they really loved the outfit I was wearing, it was an outfit that I wasn't entirely sure as to whether or not it looked good, but once they spoke those words to me, it brightened my spirits for the rest of the night. That got me thinking: Am I taking full advantage of the power of my words? If I think something nice about someone, why do I hesitate to tell them? Do I think I will look cooler if I don't share with someone how awesome I think they are? 

I just want to encourage everyone to take some time to remind people in your life how highly you think of them. You might just assume that they already know that, but remind them anyways, it's easy to forget. 



-Michael

No comments:

Post a Comment